Shout Design is seeking a Junior Project Planner/ Manager to join our busy team. The successful candidate will be highly organised and passionate about working with our small but growing team in organising internal workflows and processes. You will have a keen eye for detail, and the ability and mindset to work seamlessly with internal teams across the agency, while always applying a process focused approach.
You will be responsible for providing the driving force behind our efficient internal project management and the delivery of a variety of exciting projects on time, on brief and on budget. These projects will vary from web development projects, digital campaigns, brand identities, print assets, social content and anything in between.
What You’ll Do:
Your key responsibilities; you will effectively manage Shout’s internal resources/ teams to ensure we have capacity to meet all project deadlines on-time and on-budget. You will inform us early of any workflow bottlenecks with our creative, web or marketing teams. Bridging the gap between the our internal studio resource and client project timelines and deadlines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating project timing plans and providing other project documentation
- Creating delivery plans and tracking spreadsheets
- Project scoping
- Assessing risk
You’ll be involved in multiple projects from the internal creative briefing all the way through to final delivery, and will work with the design team to help ensuring projects are on-time, on brief and in line with the project plan.
What We’d like to see:
You will be expected to be tuned in and switched on to industry insights to contribute to Shout’s weekly creative inspiration meetings. You should have the ability and confidence to share insights and suggest improvements to everyday work and internal processes, as we never stand still and are always looking to make efficiencies
Your strengths and experience:
- Experience gained within an agency environment, probably either a creative advertising agency, or a digital / social agency would be a plus, along with a understanding of agency project management.
- Previous experience working directly with creatives and designers and are passionate about producing great creative work and design.
- You are a team player through and through, and a natural relationship builder.
- You have a great work ethic and a can-do attitude, and enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into the detail.
- You enjoy finding solutions to problems.
- You like working on a wide variety of tasks.
- You display a consistent capability for outstanding organisation and project planning.
- You will ensure project objectives are always delivered because you are fanatical about execution and its detail and because Shout’s reputation relies on their successful delivery.
- In the past you have thrived while working in a fast paced, high energy environment with daily deadlines.
- You have experience of managing a project (no matter how big or small) from conception through to delivery.Desirable technical skills:
- GSuite, in particular Google sheets
- Modern cloud sharing products (such as Dropbox)
- Experience in using a MAC (pages, keynote)
- Experiencde of project management tools such as monday.com
About Shout Design
Shout is a leading design and marketing agency with studios in Essex, Kent and Norfolk. Our work encompasses branding, website design, marketing consultancy, film and video production. We help ambitious businesses in competitive markets to gain a deep and distinctive advantage through outstanding creative design and marketing solutions that are driven by solid strategic thinking.
The cherry on top:
- Working remotely
- Salary: Competitive pay, and a guaranteed 3% annual pay rises based on targets.
- Holiday: 22 days, that increases with service up to 30 days.
- Equipment: Brand new MacBooks, iMacs and all the accessories you’ll ever need.
- Personal development: Quarterly career check-ins, contribution to training courses of your choice, and structured career progression.
- Socials: regular nights out including meals, drinks and activities; tickets to major sports events; payday pizza Friday
We work from our lovely studios in Essex or Kent and mostly now remotely, as we wish and as the work requires.
Get in touch:
If you think Shout sounds like a place where you can do your best work, then send us your CV and a covering note telling us about yourself